sandy hook theory...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen that yesterday, the gun recovered from the car looks TO ME like a semi-auto shotgun, however the picture is not very clear, it very well could be a side charging AR. There are some very valid questions raised.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They came back after the report of only recovering handguns and corrected the story and there were reports within a day that the gun recovered from the car was a shotgun. Still, there was some very interesting information in this video, particularly the dates of the Facebook page and web pages. The laughing/smiling parents was interesting too.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too watched it last night. I don't think I'm alone by the feeling that immediately crept into my stomach and the doubt and confusion that immediately consumed my thoughts.

Would it surprise me that our government has gotten so out of control to stoop to these measures to accomplish an agenda??????? I guess not. But then again, if it were true, most folks are already screwed anyway and you better hope your right with god because we won't be far from meeting his son.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK. This is about the third or fourth time that this video has been posted. Does anyone look to see if something has been posted? This is a production created by InfoWars and Alex Jones. He is a nutcase that still believes that the twin towers were brought down by the government.

Maybe we need a rule about multiple posts of dumb stuff.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK. This is about the third or fourth time that this video has been posted. Does anyone look to see if something has been posted? This is a production created by InfoWars and Alex Jones. He is a nutcase that still believes that the twin towers were brought down by the government.

Maybe we need a rule about multiple posts of dumb stuff.

I agree 100% but the dates on FB page and other sites, if accurate, is disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom