Sarah Palin for Senator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought it was interesting that I got a phone call to my unlisted home phone requesting my signature on a petition and a campaign contribution for Sarah Palin to run for Senator of Alaska.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now that everyone in the nation, including those who live in debris huts in deepest darkest Alaska, know she's dumb as a hammer and a complete flake they want to elect her to another political position??? I'd watch out for the folks launching that petition, they shouldn't be anywhere near politics.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now that everyone in the nation, including those who live in debris huts in deepest darkest Alaska, know she's dumb as a hammer and a complete flake they want to elect her to another political position??? I'd watch out for the folks launching that petition, they shouldn't be anywhere near politics.

Is she really dumb? Read the following story about how Palin was able to out-negotiate the executives of British Petroleum. According to the story linked below, and others which I can't find right now, BP has a long history of being a world player in oil and politics, yet Palin prevailed over them, in spite of BP's wealth and knowledge.

A Negotiator without Preconditions

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And the sad thing is she's savvy enough to parlay her stupidity into a fortune in the millions and millions of dollars. Maybe you could show us what a politically brilliant woman you are and run for office and put Palin to shame. You up for the challange?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Palin is not dumb.

The democratically controlled media is so scared of her that they have put up a blitz of mis-information to the masses of low information voters to convince them she is dumb.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Alaskans choose to send Sarah Palin to the Senate it's none of my businness. I really suspect that she doesn't want a really boring job like U.S. Senator, but how will she know that untill she runs? She can always resign after a couple years like she's resigned from every real job she's ever had.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought it was interesting that I got a phone call to my unlisted home phone requesting my signature on a petition and a campaign contribution for Sarah Palin to run for Senator of Alaska.

The bolded sections are much more interesting to me. How can cyberslider's OK signature be valid for a petition for a Senator from Alaska?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And made millions doing it. Pretty smart in my opinion.

Why work for minimum wage?
I didn't say she wasn't smart. Maybe she really is craven enough to get elected to the U.S. Senate. I just think she would get bored with it and walk away after a few years or months. The state of Alaska can hold a special election to replace her. It'll cost just a few million dollars. No big deal. They can afford it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom