Satanic Monument At the State Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ. However, forcing my Christianity on someone using the power of the State, makes me no better than the Muslims who force people to convert.

America was a Christian country at one point, not because of the Founders' intent, but because the majority of Americans were Christian. Despite our ethnic differences, most of us shared a belief in God and in Christ. We might not have agreed on exactly how and what we believed, but we were at least all in the same ball park. Nowadays, you have lots of non-Christians, and even more non-religious people in the United States.

Despite how it appears, and despite what many of our legislators and citizens want, Oklahoma is still a part of the United States and must follow Federal law.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lord Hanuman definitely lifts and he is ready to kick some ass!

www.totalbhakti.com_wallpaper_image_Lord_Hanuman_146.jpg

Hercules Shmercules!

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ. However, forcing my Christianity on someone using the power of the State, makes me no better than the Muslims who force people to convert.

America was a Christian country at one point, not because of the Founders' intent, but because the majority of Americans were Christian. Despite our ethnic differences, most of us shared a belief in God and in Christ. We might not have agreed on exactly how and what we believed, but we were at least all in the same ball park. Nowadays, you have lots of non-Christians, and even more non-religious people in the United States.

Despite how it appears, and despite what many of our legislators and citizens want, Oklahoma is still a part of the United States and must follow Federal law.

Amen, brother. Say it! SAY IT!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really?
Seriously?

I don't give a ##%#$ what they put up at the Capitol. I do care that a bunch of sociopaths in DC are dictating what we can do, however.

It comes down to the fact that we, as Christians, cannot force our religious symbols on others. Frankly, I think it is stupid that we cannot have nativity scenes and pray before football games. If I were Muslim or Hindu, I probably would feel differently.

No matter my feelings, the law is the law.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes sir. However, I think you can make the argument that much of current federal law may well be unconstitutional, and the .gov regularly ignores the Constitution.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that we ought to erect one of those Big Boy's characters on the lawn of the capital. A burger in one hand and to satisfy the fish eaters he can have a carp sandwich in the other hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom