Scope shopping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where would one get it at that price? I'm a Veteran and would certainly buy another to replace an older scope on another rifle at that price.
Check out aaoptics.com
eurooptics gives the same pricing to vets as well

This is a pic when I login with my user ID. You‘ll first need to establish that you’re a veteran.

5D28326F-AD99-4BA7-8EDC-DC02DE7563A2.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Govx and expertvoice also have vortex stuff. Just have to set up an account and upload your credentials.
I'm a member of GovX. The three emails a day get boring so typically just delete them. I'll try to make an effort to open the one in the morning and run through their inventory.
Thanks for the heads up.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a link, there's usually a discount available. I don't have a dog in the fight but I looked at every brand I could get my hands on & I don't believe you can beat meopta for the $ it's image is so good I just glass stuff for fun while hunting and it gathers light like crazy. Mines the z plus rd reticle & I use strelok pro with my reticle and can get hold points out to 1000 yards with most calibers & it shows on the app where to hold on a deer, coyote ect for any given range. Pretty neat stuff

https://www.sportoptics.com/meopta-optika5-rifle-scopes.html
Whatever you buy I hope you are happy with it, lastly the ol 2x7's are pretty good for deer hunting ranges really. I run a Simmons 4x32 on my 223 handi rifle and can pop a coyote out to 300 yards until the light gets to dim & the $36.00 Simmons can't hang any longer or I miss & blame the wind, coffee or ammo

Last edited:

LarryM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why go for a different scope, the Leupold 2X7 is a great scope for what you say your going to be using it for! I wanted a new scope years ago for my 7MM and asked a friend of mine that was a Master Engraver and Gun Smith what he would buy and his recommendation was the scope you have, the Leupold 7X9, I used it for years and finally gave it to my son, I've shot bear, deer, moose, elk, m/goat and the heads off several grouse with this combination. The reason my friend told me that was on a warm day anything over the 7 power will distort the picture. If your using this for what you say, I would keep what you have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom