Senator shot in Virginia at baseball practice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the ratio of violent attacks against republicans vs those against Dems?

After 8 years of folks, some even on this forum, talking about revolution, trigger points, out of control government, 2nd amendment action to take back our country, why did it take an an attack on a republican for folks to say "Whoa! This violent rhetoric has got to stop!".

It's kinda funny.
Show me some examples of mainstream right wing media promoting violence? And don't say Breitbart nobody reads that crap I never have.... basically the only mainstream right leaning outlet is FOX and only about 2/3 of their hosts lean right. So go find me an article from them advocating for chopping off Obamas head, or assignations Obama and hai wife?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Show me some examples of mainstream right wing media promoting violence? And don't say Breitbart nobody reads that crap I never have.... basically the only mainstream right leaning outlet is FOX and only about 2/3 of their hosts lean right. So go find me an article from them advocating for chopping off Obamas head, or assignations Obama and hai wife?

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the sks was kid of the precursor to the AK-47 I mean it's probably more well made then the average AK shoots the same round and you can still find them that will take the AK magazine but they are hard to get.

I wonder if he had the 30 rnd box magazine or the original 10 rnd and just used the strips to reload.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only in leftists minds are Fox News and Infowars even on the same playing field. To normal folk they're not even on the same planet. Figuratively speaking...
We have members right here on this forum that follow AJ religiously and believe every word he says.
Even the most outrageous conspiracies like pizzagate are promulgated as truth.
3 hours a day, 5 days a week on radio.
More on the internet and tv and books.

Besides, the average age of fox viewers is 68.
Medicare recipients are a bit harder to stir up.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

No.

Do your own work. There is no mainstream right wing media. That's an oxymoron.

Plenty of media sources and Internet forums aligned with the "right" have been ranting about revolution for a long time.

Now some hippies get violent and a Bernie nutter shoots a Republican and folks are all "oh man, that's so violent. Look what those libs are doing!"

Revolution is cool until someone shoots back...or shoots first.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Lmao .....Alex Jones???? Are you fkn kidding me ???

I said main stream news outlet, I've never listened to or followed Alex Jones and I've always been a conservative all my life...... you guys need to get a grip I don't know anybody that follows Alex Jones either .....lmao

I certainly hope nobody believes in his reporting, I seem to remember he broke one major story in the last 10 years but don't remember what it was. But it made its way to me via fox or maybe CNN when is tillw archer them

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao .....Alex Jones???? Are you fkn kidding me ???

I said main stream news outlet, I've never listened to or followed Alex Jones and I've always been a conservative all my life...... you guys need to get a grip I don't know anybody that follows Alex Jones either .....lmao

I certainly hope nobody believes in his reporting, I seem to remember he broke one major story in the last 10 years but don't remember what it was. But it made its way to me via fox or maybe CNN when is tillw archer them
You must be old.

Nowdays most people under 45 get their news on their phone.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No.

Do your own work. There is no mainstream right wing media. That's an oxymoron.

Plenty of media sources and Internet forums aligned with the "right" have been ranting about revolution for a long time.

Now some hippies get violent and a Bernie nutter shoots a Republican and folks are all "oh man, that's so violent. Look what those libs are doing!"

Revolution is cool until someone shoots back...or shoots first.

The closest thing we have to main stream media is FOX, I don't see anythign else that leans right that's in the mainstream. Revolution is ok by me .....I've been preparing for it for years since Obama buried us in debt and offered his backside to the rest of the world..... I think it's a matter of time before the Dollar is no longer the leader in world reserve currency, and with our insane national debt it will collapse.... poof all his years of printing money will catch up with the fed

Latest posts

Top Bottom