Send him chocolate! Always happens to the awesome people FU@K1NG cancer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rather than start a new thread I just want to jump in on this one.

I was feeling a little weak so I went in for a heart scan. After reading the scan the doctor put me in a wheelchair and pushed me over to the emergency room, they rushed me up to a room and started right in on tests and treatments so I could breath.
They kept me 11 days, put in a blood filter to stop any more blood clots from reaching my lungs and a Power Port so they could pump drugs into me faster.
They found cancer in my stomach, colon, lungs, pancreas, liver, and lesions in the heart. What they had to determine before they would let me go was where the cancer started, and as it turned out they determined that what I have is Pancreatic cancer that has moved into all these other places, Because of the spread it is classified as stage 4, and the outcome does not look good, just a few months so they sent me home to die.

Don't send anymore chocolate

Right now I do not feel sick and I love my job so I am still working, but not taking in anymore work until everything I have now is gone, then it will be one gun at a time till I can't work anymore.

Keep up the prayers

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don & Lia,
I hope you can feel the warmth of sincere love and affection from your brothers and sisters here on OSA. You are dearly beloved members of our dysfunctional family and we are all hoping and praying for you, your children and grandchildren. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are in need, even if it's just to get out of the house for an hour or so. As Todd said, you're always welcome to come hang out at FBT.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honeybee you will be in my prayers for the foreseeable future. Keep doing what you love and I know you will cherish every single day down to the last second.

It sounds like you love chocolate just as much as I do and knowing the good fellas of OSA you are probably swamped with chocolate, but if you havent been sent a Lindt Lindor truffle have your wife pick you up at least one of these. Im a chocolate addict and these make me do the "happy dance" every time I have one. God Bless

thanhlong.weebly.com_uploads_2_6_8_3_2683862_2489101.png

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don, you and your wife are some of the nicest people out there. Everytime I went into your shop I felt welcomed and was always treated very good. You are a great gunsmith and an even greater person. Id like to thank you and ur wife for putting up with me coming into your shop and conversating with yall so much lol. Not to mention having to answer all my questions and checking my AK to see if it was still safe to shoot. I will continue to pray for you and everyone affected by this. Stay strong, positive, and remember that everyone is praying for you.

Michael

Latest posts

Top Bottom