Sessions Won't Prosecute Hillary Clinton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched The Judge tonight and she interviewed Jason Chavetz (sic) of Utah and when Chavetz was in congress he asked AG Sessions about prosecuting Hillary and Sessions said he wouldn't prosecute her. Why is this, more dirt would be brought to the light or the corruption that exists in Washington DC is far deeper than anyone wants to believe and would implicate many members of congress? But...I read that a judge ordered the redacted emails of Hillary to be produced because DOJ and the State Dept are withholding the emails..
The corruption is intolerable within our government.
Court orders release of Benghazi-related emails from Clinton ...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I withheld judgment until watching that interview. Sessions needs to go and so does Mitch McConnell.
The house has passed and sent to the senate 300 bills according to Jason Chevitz and the senate has sat on them, probably in opposition to Trump being elected.
I can't wait for the midterm primaries. There is going to be a blood letting in the swamp just like happened in Alabama.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She has been in politics long enough to have dirt on anyone and everyone who could stand in her way. She has friends and supporters that have been financing her political machine for years.

I think she may run again if she gets the opportunity. Our best hope for a future without her is that age and bad health may prevent it.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She has been in politics long enough to have dirt on anyone and everyone who could stand in her way. She has friends and supporters that have been financing her political machine for years.

I think she may run again if she gets the opportunity. Our best hope for a future without her is that age and bad health may prevent it.

22195811_1437819866266725_8207115816754576145_n.jpg

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess this is why many say democrats and republicans are two heads of the same snake. Republicans just are more ok with letting us be armed and protectin gus from illegals and terrorists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom