Sexiest Woman Alive, what say ye OSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, just 'one' last one for our more 'mature' members ..... (Fantastic Voice) ... :D

img.photobucket.com_albums_v280_tomasutpen_album7_yournumberpleaselondon.jpg

Besides being a real looker, she had a 'smokey' voice I always liked. Whenever I heard Kathleen Turner, I was reminded of Ms. London. I was surprised to learn she was married to Jack Webb aka Joe Friday / Dragnet for many years.

Sadly, I understand that both she & Jack were heavy smokers for a long long time... and both eventually died of lung cancer. Back in their days on TV, seems like everyone was lighting one cigarette off of another. We've lost a lot of good actors due to cancer over the years. Now days, it is drugs & alcohol.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason, I feel compelled to start a group buy to acquire some hula hoops, and hire a certain Philly woman to teach us how to use them...

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't she massively pregnant right now?

I googled it and answered my own question: she gave birth to a son a month ago.

If you like cute little blonde spinners, you should check out Kelly Stables (Melissa on 2 1/2 Men).

[Broken External Image]

www2.pictures.zimbio.com_gi_Kelly_Stables_TV_Land_Holiday_Premiere_Party_it3qmWTVK1Yl.jpg

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom