Short and sweet S.H.O.T. show report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dochawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back last night and I am not much for writing up reports so I am just going to list a few things that I thought were pretty sweet and that yall might want to look in to:

Browning 1911-22
all of ket-tec's new toys, RMR 22 wmr and bull pup shot gun
Ruger gunsight scout
s&w M&P .22
wildgame innovations 720i hd action camera
fiocchi canned heat and tracer shotgun shells

These are what caught my eye the most if I think of anything else I will add later.

jb

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back last night and I am not much for writing up reports so I am just going to list a few things that I thought were pretty sweet and that yall might want to look in to:

Browning 1911-22
all of ket-tec's new toys, RMR 22 wmr and bull pup shot gun
Ruger gunsight scout
s&w M&P .22
wildgame innovations 720i hd action camera
fiocchi canned heat and tracer shotgun shells

These are what caught my eye the most if I think of anything else I will add later.

jb

Isn't there already a M&P on the market already? If so, did it change.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't there already a M&P on the market already? If so, did it change.

ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e363_Ryanncass_mp.jpg

dochawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see the new Timberline/Tapco SKS stock?

No I did not see it, but I also didn't look. On day one i had a plan to systematically go through and see most tables, but there were so many rooms and so much stuff that I got turned around and lost multiple times. So my solution was to pick from the list and just check stuff out on the way to and from specific companies that I wanted to check out.

Another company I liked was Sitka. I have always been interested in their stuff but it is so expensive. I got the Russell outdoors APGx for christmas and wanted to compare. The Sitka was nice and if you have the money get the best but if not the russell stuff is pretty sweet, it is a little heavier than the sitka 90% suit. After talking with the Sitka rep I would not recomend the heavier stuff unless you are planning on doing a lot of sitting in near freezing conditions.

I will continue to post updates as I remember/process all the info.

jb

Latest posts

Top Bottom