Show your bike thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahoma_mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Traded the KLR in on a Wee Strom last week. When I took it in for the 600 mile service on Saturday (with 750 miles) I got the props from the service guys. My car is getting rusty.
afarmee.com_pics_albums_userpics_dirty_strom_web.jpg

NICE :thumb:

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my buddy has the supermoto verions of your WR... after a full exhaust the FMF controller and some other random stuff it runs a lot better than it did.

real shame they tuned them down from the regular WR250 dirtbike (at least the supermoto is tuned down)

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my buddy has the supermoto verions of your WR... after a full exhaust the FMF controller and some other random stuff it runs a lot better than it did.

real shame they tuned them down from the regular WR250 dirtbike (at least the supermoto is tuned down)

Its doesnt run to bad once you remove that stock exhaust and open up the airbox a bit.

Hell I'd take a de-tuned bike anyday if it cuts me back on maintenance! 1st valve inspection isn't until 26,000 miles (yep, twenty-six thousand!) most people will never put that many miles on a "dirt bike"

Latest posts

Top Bottom