Sig 716i

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It's no different than any other quality DPMS platform gas gun. As long as you don't tinker with it or it hasn't been "made better", then it'll run fine and will probably be MOA.
Every one I have shot ran just like any other. Make sure you know the round count and if it's been "betterized" so you can make sure you're getting your $1600 or less worth of trade out of it.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. What scope would you recommend? It’ll be a range toy but make it into the wood for deer, hogs, whatever…
I’m leaning towards one from vortex although i have not decided which one.

Genesis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. What scope would you recommend? It’ll be a range toy but make it into the wood for deer, hogs, whatever…
What range? Eurooptic has some incredible deals on trijicon.
https://www.eurooptic.com/Trijicon-...anging-30mm-Matte-Black-Riflescope-29000.aspx
I would be extremely happy with this, but if you have more/different objectives, i, or one of the other great members could help more.

Vortex is a great option, im not downing them at all, fyi.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You just asked a question that's been answered and argued over in at least 3 threads in which people FTFO and almost go into cardiac arrest because their scope gets pooped on. lol

Since we are in this forum, ask yourself:
Budget?
Farthest you'll shoot?
Do you want a warranty that replaces brokeass junk every time you break it, or a warranty that fixes it just in case you break it?
Are you a cheapo or are you frugal...there's a difference

Last edited: