Simple question: Have you ever read 50 good books and...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And all the books by John Sandford. "Mad River" was one of the best in the suspense genre I've read in a long time. I have read hundreds of good books, so not believe in ghosts even s little bit, and have been told I'm quite special.

Special little snowflake? I know how it is. Mom always called me sonny because I was so bright... I think that was why....

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice story Cohiba. Enjoyed your memories. Could picture it the story was so vivid.

I don't believe in ghosts. I've read more than 50 good books but don't read like I used to. I've read most all of the Steven King books and used to really enjoy reading McMurty.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice story Cohiba. Enjoyed your memories. Could picture it the story was so vivid.

I don't believe in ghosts. I've read more than 50 good books but don't read like I used to. I've read most all of the Steven King books and used to really enjoy reading McMurty.

Lonesome Dove - one of the best books I've ever read and a heck of a mini-series.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Special little snowflake? I know how it is. Mom always called me sonny because I was so bright... I think that was why....

That's me! A delicate and sensitive fellow...but I thought my name was either "Gawddammit" or "Jeeeeesus Cheerist" for most of my younger years cause that's what my dad always used to holler at me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom