• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Smith & Wesson 686 plus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Caliber
.357 mag
For sale,

Smith and Wesson 686 Plus, 7 shot. 7 incher.... yep I said 7 inches boys and girls.....good luck running up on another one of these bad boys.

Would make a great hunting rig. I had a dot on it and was shooting really nice groups at 50yds with nice ammo.

I will include the rail, I also have the rear sight and factory box along with some Hogue grips never installed.

She's not a safe queen, it's been shot. It has the nice wood laminate grips also.... definately not a 686 you find every day.

Asking 850 OBO. When I say OBO lets not get dumb about it. FOR SALE! May trade on a polymer 9mm with some cash on your end.

Nine one eight, nine fur eight.... four four tree tree.

Smith 686.jpg

Nic D.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
For sale,

Smith and Wesson 686 Plus, 7 shot. 7 incher.... yep I said 7 inches boys and girls.....good luck running up on another one of these bad boys.

Would make a great hunting rig. I had a dot on it and was shooting really nice groups at 50yds with nice ammo.

I will include the rail, I also have the rear sight and factory box along with some Hogue grips never installed.

She's not a safe queen, it's been shot. It has the nice wood laminate grips also.... definately not a 686 you find every day.

Asking 850 OBO. When I say OBO lets not get dumb about it. FOR SALE! May trade on a polymer 9mm with some cash on your end.

Nine one eight, nine fur eight.... four four tree tree.

View attachment 454626
Pm sent