Snarky remarks and attitudes towards mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're quite welcome to log out.

I will now officially take that invitation. This is by far the worst gun forum currently bookmarked in my favorites. The melodramatics displayed by many of the members is only exceeded by the condescension on display by the staff, up to and often including the ownership. Please delete my account so my email is no longer associated with this forum.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will now officially take that invitation. This is by far the worst gun forum currently bookmarked in my favorites. The melodramatics displayed by many of the members is only exceeded by the condescension on display by the staff, up to and often including the ownership. Please delete my account so my email is no longer associated with this forum.

Gosh, I miss you already!!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thank you. Your loss will be keenly felt. In fact, we may have a celebratory give away in your honor.

Good bye.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Uh-Oh :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom