snow hunting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will go as soon as I get some work stuff done. I saw some good spots coming to work this morning. The best part about the snow is gives so much information on travel paths for future trapping.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm stuck at home, working and can't take time off today due to other outages. Ugh. Good luck to y'all that can make it out. It'll be Sunday for me.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
had plans of hunting this afternoon but blew out my trusty irish setters at work. damn, i'm gonna miss those boots! otherwise i would be out there now.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well just got back in, didn't see a deer one.
I walked the perimeter of one of my sections to see if I could find any tracks, no fresh tracks (must all be inside the area) but I did find some more of their trails. Looked like a nice white path through the tall weeds very easy to spot. going to go to the other place tomorrow see if I can find some more trails over there.
oh it was cold, especially when the sun when down!

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anyone seeing anything this morning? I am not able to go yet but will be out early this afternoon, and hopefully most of day tomorrow. will check all the cams tonight see what has been going on.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got done with work early today and have family stuff tomorrow morning/afternoon. Guess it's time to use the dvr on some games and get out there this afternoon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom