Snubbies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know much about wheel guns. This is the only one I have. Never been much into them. I inherited this one from my Grandfather. He had it engraved with his initials and such. It seems to be in pretty good shape. I know it hasn't been shot much at all. I have put less than 50 rounds through it since I have had it and before then, it was prob 15-18 years since it was shot. Anyway, here are the best pics I could get at 3am. All I know is its a .38 S&W.

ai718.photobucket.com_albums_ww185_DisgruntledComputerTech_Revolver_DSC_0630.jpg

ai718.photobucket.com_albums_ww185_DisgruntledComputerTech_Revolver_DSC_0632.jpg

ai718.photobucket.com_albums_ww185_DisgruntledComputerTech_Revolver_DSC_0623.jpg

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well here's one that fell into my lap the other day!! Someone here made me an offer I just couldn't refuse, so now I have another J-frame snubbie to the heard. Model 60 "R" series.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know much about wheel guns. This is the only one I have. Never been much into them. I inherited this one from my Grandfather. He had it engraved with his initials and such. It seems to be in pretty good shape. I know it hasn't been shot much at all. I have put less than 50 rounds through it since I have had it and before then, it was prob 15-18 years since it was shot. Anyway, here are the best pics I could get at 3am. All I know is its a .38 S&W.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

I'm not normally one for much engraving, but that's kinda nice. Not too fancy to be carried either. And I would say it's in better than "pretty good shape," that looks from what I can tell in the pics to be excellent shape. Don't ever sell that, you'd regret it. My wife has an older S&W from her grandfather, and it's definitely a keeper too.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ai718.photobucket.com_albums_ww185_DisgruntledComputerTech_Revolver_DSC_0630.jpg

ai718.photobucket.com_albums_ww185_DisgruntledComputerTech_Revolver_DSC_0632.jpg

ai718.photobucket.com_albums_ww185_DisgruntledComputerTech_Revolver_DSC_0623.jpg

I was trying to see if the side of the barrel read "38 S&W SPL" or "38 S&W CTG". Looks like SPL. If that's the case it appears to be a model 36. Great little pistol and one that you can be proud of since it's an heirloom.

Reaction score
I was trying to see if the side of the barrel read "38 S&W SPL" or "38 S&W CTG". Looks like SPL. If that's the case it appears to be a model 36. Great little pistol and one that you can be proud of since it's an heirloom.
Yes, it is a SPL. Thanks for the info! Of course, I would never sell it. My son will get it! :P