So, here's why you don't give Iranians 1.7 Billion in cash....X3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My guess is they evacuated either shortly before or immediately after impact and sealed everything up, water tight compartments and vents, then waited for it to burn it self out.

Likely had general quarters set so fire fighting teams manned and spaces secured. Hitting the bow as it did, probably put shrapnel through other decks but possibly not the below the waterline. #Trimaran

I'd say pretty damn lucky. Melting aluminum is not an easy recovery...

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Republicans in Congress has been trying to block the transfer of funds. That is one reason Obama gave them cash from other funds in at least one payment.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Iranians have the sh.. and Obama has the fan.

I think the world leaders are provoking war so they can install a one world/global despotic government/tyranny/dictatorship. The only way we can stay out of such a world as We the People is to remain armed. It won't matter who rises to the top in such a scenario so long as we can keep their hands off of us. That means we can not, must not, allow them to disarm or even diminish in any fashion to any degree our ability to fend them off.

We either win or die. In either case, they have nothing to gain from us.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom