So the wife let me drive her car today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had a good radar detector I'd drive like an idiot. That's why I don't have one.

I don't have one, and I've never been ticketed...

I can drive like an idiot in daytime traffic and never see a cop, but god forbid I open up alittle bit at 2AM when there isn't a headlight or taillight in sight, you can be sure that I will be talking to Johnny Law in no time.

Depends on the county. ;)

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no self control, thus my wife has a Mustang GT and I drive a F150. We took the car to NOLA once last year, I drove the first stretch while she slept. Tulsa to the Red river in way less time time than it should have been...

My olds omega would do a 100. My tahoe shuts down at 98. All citizens should own a car that goes 120 on the entrance ramp. it would keep traffic moving!

They wouldn't use it.

I almost ass packed an SUV yesterday. looked up long enough to flip my sun visor down on the I44 west bound ramp/entry lane from 169 north. The douche stopped on the ramp to let 21st street traffic in rather than continuing to move and letting them merge in since they have the yield.

And if you are a member of this board and reading this yes you're a friggen ********* that needs to retake drivers ed.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I have no self control, thus my wife has a Mustang GT and I drive a F150. We took the car to NOLA once last year, I drove the first stretch while she slept. Tulsa to the Red river in way less time time than it should have been...

They wouldn't use it.

I almost ass packed an SUV yesterday. looked up long enough to flip my sun visor down on the I44 west bound ramp/entry lane from 169 north. The douche stopped on the ramp to let 21st street traffic in rather than continuing to move and letting them merge in since they have the yield.

And if you are a member of this board and reading this yes you're a friggen ********* that needs to retake drivers ed.

One of my biggest pet peeves is those people that don't use the entrance ramp to get up to traffic speed.

Oklahoma also has some of the most backwards, ill-designed, retarded entrance ramps I've ever had the misfortune of driving on.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my biggest pet peeves is those people that don't use the entrance ramp to get up to traffic speed.

Oklahoma also has some of the most backwards, ill-designed, retarded entrance ramps I've ever had the misfortune of driving on.

Thank you!! I'm glad I'm not the only person that feels this way! People go so dam slow on an on ramp then wonder why there is traffic. It's called an acceleration lane people! Use it! People get pissed at me for flying around them once we get off the on ramp and onto the highway and they are still doing 40. Speed up!! We wouldnt have a problem. Or people slowing down on the highway to let people in from the on ramp that are going to slow to begin with! Law is on ramp traffic yields to the highway traffic. Another thing that makes me mad is when people wait for a green light to turn right. Or they will stop then wait for traffic in the opposite turning lane to start going and then they will go cutting off the people turning. People tailgating really get me going. I've brake checked people on the highway to where they end up locking them up and nose diving hardcore. They usually back off after that. Gonna ride my ass when I'm already doing 70 in the middle lane. There is a passing lane on the left and its 1 car length per 10mph. That's the rule. Follow it. Your big ass SUV/truck cannot stop faster than my highly modified braking system on my light car.
I really think people should take the driving test every 10 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom