Soldier's selfie sparks outrage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typical response. "Why don't you get in the military and chest-thump too!"
My point earlier was flag-worship is a hallmark of allegiance to the state. All totalitarian states promote devotion by their citizens. It is one thing to worship a god, it is quite another to worship a man-made object created by men to control other men.

College Boys...lol, itll be a few more years until he realizes he dont know everything... if hes lucky

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
College Boys...lol, itll be a few more years until he realizes he dont know everything... if hes lucky
Maybe he should enlist!
If the gov waits until he's a little older, he may be harder to convince following orders blindly is a good idea. I used to think the army wanted teens because they were young, strong, fit. They really need them to be malleable, in body, and mind.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he should enlist!
If the gov waits until he's a little older, he may be harder to convince following orders blindly is a good idea. I used to think the army wanted teens because they were young, strong, fit. They really need them to be malleable, in body, and mind.

Like when he realizes he dont know half the stuff he thinks he does.

Maybe? he needs some convincing , I'm referencing his age not his beliefs , sure he can believe whatever he wants ....dont make it true.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Old men stuck in their ways...lol, they'll likely not know they don't know everything.

Flags are symbols and identifiers for ships, armies, buildings, and Olympians. Nothing more than strips of cloth. We owe our loyalty to the keeping of freedom and liberty for everyone, not that flag.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old men stuck in their ways...lol, they'll likely not know they don't know everything.

Flags are symbols and identifiers for ships, armies, buildings, and Olympians. Nothing more than strips of cloth. We owe our loyalty to the keeping of freedom and liberty for everyone, not that flag.

Watch out, youngun - you start making statements like that and you'll piss folks off.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I also think that lil Miss Sitmyassinthecarandhidefrommydutyandpostitonline would be getting a nice long visit from her unit and base OPSEC representatives, with some good old CBT training and some hands on learning of the concept of OPSEC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom