Some Things Never Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I do not get enraged over stupid crap young adults do nor do I think winning is all that matters and a bet would not prove that one way or the other , and again whether he plays in the next game is not your or my business. OU will do what they deem necessary and move on with life. They do not answer to me.

Is that a no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Pure class right there.

Are you with CNN just quoting part of my post? I guess you think the smart ass remark about pizza tips was pure class too? You guys get so worked up when one of your players commits a rules violation and go to great lengths to justify the behavior but talk to me about class?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You are way too easy to set off @pstmstr . It's getting sad.

Explain how I’ve been “set off”. You’ve done nothing but exaggerate my comments and opinion on what I think this kid’s penalty should be. All
I’ve said, once again for the slow learners, is he should miss at least a game. What’s sad is how you defend the continued failure of OU to hold players accountable for rules violations. Go ahead, make something else up or go back and actually read what I’ve said way too many times.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you with CNN just quoting part of my post? I guess you think the smart ass remark about pizza tips was pure class too? You guys get so worked up when one of your players commits a rules violation and go to great lengths to justify the behavior but talk to me about class?

The narrative that Poke fans like to push is that the University of Oklahoma, its students, athletes, and fans are classless. Just pointing out that you guys are clearly the opposite. BTW...if you can't tell the difference between an adult taking shots at another adult and another doing so at the expense of kids with disabilities, I can't help you.

Maybe we should start another thread and collectively discuss what your punishment should be for such behavior? I can't imagine that you are able to perform your daily duties at 100 percent while you are making such crass, non-PC comments. ;)

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The narrative that Poke fans like to push is that the University of Oklahoma, its students, athletes, and fans are classless. Just pointing out that you guys are clearly the opposite. BTW...if you can't tell the difference between an adult taking shots at another adult and another doing so at the expense of kids with disabilities, I can't help you.

Maybe we should start another thread and collectively discuss what your punishment should be for such behavior? I can't imagine that you are able to perform your daily duties at 100 percent while you are making such crass, non-PC comments.

It was a joke, if you were offended I apologize. I will punish myself by posting no more comments on this thread until the next OU player is arrested. See you guys next week. You may now return to your safe spaces and prepare for tomorrow’s class on Political Correctness 101. Won’t we all be surprised when Riley sits this guy Saturday. Boomer!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wrong again or should I say still. All I’ve said is he should have to sit out at least 1 game. You sure list a lot of examples tof others that haven’t been held accountable or had “action that was handled internally”. If he is underage, what would YOU do as punishment?

Here's what I would do: I'd take into account the kid's history. If he was a problem child, I might go hard on him and bench him for a game, maybe even two. But if he was a good kid, and this seemed to me to be a one-time thing, I might go easy and let him slide. Once. A lot would depends on him; how he acts once I have his young behind rigidly standing with his full, undivided attention on me, as I make a decision.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what I would do: I'd take into account the kid's history. If he was a problem child, I might go hard on him and bench him for a game, maybe even two. But if he was a good kid, and this seemed to me to be a one-time thing, I might go easy and let him slide. Once. A lot would depends on him; how he acts once I have his young behind rigidly standing with his full, undivided attention on me, as I make a decision.
Another thing to consider is that he's a Scot which makes him a born alcoholic. Nobody will ever talk him out of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom