Some Things Never Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And the Sooner fans make excuses as usual. God forbid a college hold their athletes to higher standards and enforce rules violations. At least Norman PD didn’t have to chase him 20 feet and make a tackle then listen to him cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I think of all the stupid things I did without getting caught....

19 years old, meh.

Although, what was a first string player doing out at 4am, during the season ?

What was he doing? Why...drinking of course.

I never did anything like that in college. And no, that wasn’t me trying to put the head off a Big Bird costume on the Statue of Brigham Young in downtown Salt Lake City while I was a freshman at the University of Utah no matter what the cops say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the Sooner fans make excuses as usual. God forbid a college hold their athletes to higher standards and enforce rules violations. At least Norman PD didn’t have to chase him 20 feet and make a tackle then listen to him cry.

And a jealous not-ou-fan finds a reason to point fingers, as usual. Give it a rest. These are young adults, they are bound to make mistakes. If he drove and caused an accident while drunk, yes, he needs the book thrown at him. Arrested for public intox? What should they do, kick him off the team? Kick him out of OU?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And a jealous not-ou-fan finds a reason to point fingers, as usual. Give it a rest. These are young adults, they are bound to make mistakes. If he drove and caused an accident while drunk, yes, he needs the book thrown at him. Arrested for public intox? What should they do, kick him off the team? Kick him out of OU?
Sounds good to a "I don't care what team it is, I'm not really a so called fan fan". Some folks promote themselves to certain levels where they are held to a higher standard. There's a reason that not everyone gets a trophy.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

I’d settle for a 1 game suspension but I suspect that won’t happen. I also bet it won’t be the only player to get in trouble this year. Seems to be a tradition at OU.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I’d settle for a 1 game suspension but I suspect that won’t happen. I also bet it won’t be the only player to get in trouble this year. Seems to be a tradition at OU.

Sent fro

I'm sure glad this kind of thing never happens at OSU
Screenshot_20190923-162623_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom