Someone saving the earth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are about 6 of these parked at the Tesla dealership in east Tulsa @ 61st and 129th..
That’s not a “dealership”. It’s a service center and store. It’s against state law for Tesla to sell directly to the consumer. You can do a test drive there.

They are purchased online.

My boss just bought a model Y and is picking it up near St Louis.

Last edited:

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
U
That’s not a “dealership”. It’s a service center and store. It’s against state law for Tesla to sell directly to the consumer. You can do a test drive there.

They are purchased online.

My boss just bought a model Y and is picking it up near St Louis.
Uhh ok, I apologize to all for my misleading info.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
U

Uhh ok, I apologize to all for my misleading info.
I was educated today. I didn’t mean if I sounded harsh.

It just kind of pisses me off that the automobile lobby controls how much these dealerships can screw us.

My daughter sends her kids to the same school as the Tulsa Glovers. The Glovers get to bypass the kid pick up wait line because of the special gift the gave the school.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw one (A Cyber Truck) this weekend. The photos look better than it looks on the road. I saw the front, the rear and the side. Like my stainless steel appliances are at times, lots of fingerprints all over the driver door. Thought they looked kewl from the photos, in real life not impressed. Would have been more impressed with curves and lines like a 50's, 60's or early 70's era P/U truck and paint. Bed on it looked very inconvenient at best. For as much as they boast how much it can pull, no one could put a goose neck trailer mount in the bed, the sides are too high. I cannot see an actual contractor using it with the bed geometry as it is. Us humans aren't going to make it as a race. The Cyber Truck is merely a wealthy man's toy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom