Sometimes you just want to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the universe she comes from, there are guns lying around all over the street.
If not a gun, an Esqimo harpoon. There is, indeed, something deeply unrealistic
about this movie. I've been boycotting it since the day it came out, but I
never knew why until now.

I'm going to boycott it from now on too then. A harpoon is no substitute for a Model 13 M&P Round Butt.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am beginning to think we should all get together and make our own indy zombie flick. We could sure as heck make it more weapon realistic. I even have an idea for the title and the beginning of a plot outline. Tell me what you think,

Zombie Women from Oklahoma!!!

Plot: A woman from OKC bakes a batch of cookies not knowing that the powdered whole eggs she is trying were accidentally contaminated by a mutant strain of mad cow disease. She innocently shares the cookies at the next all girl shoot and group potty.

The resulting zombies only goal is to kill and eat. Can the FGST save the day, or will the world become populated with nothing but brain dead zombies stumbling along moaning one word.

COOKIES!!!!!

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am beginning to think we should all get together and make our own indy zombie flick. We could sure as heck make it more weapon realistic. I even have an idea for the title and the beginning of a plot outline. Tell me what you think,

Zombie Women from Oklahoma!!!

Plot: A woman from OKC bakes a batch of cookies not knowing that the powdered whole eggs she is trying were accidentally contaminated by a mutant strain of mad cow disease. She innocently shares the cookies at the next all girl shoot and group potty.

The resulting zombies only goal is to kill and eat. Can the FGST save the day, or will the world become populated with nothing but brain dead zombies stumbling along moaning one word.

COOKIES!!!!!

If BB goes Zombie the FGST would have about as much chance as a snowball in hell...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Zombie Women from Oklahoma in chains!!!

COOKIES!!!!!

Fixed it for ya Rick:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom