Soros Promotes UN Control Over Gun Ownership(Arms Trade Teaty-ATT)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the evidence of an Obama plan to restrict gun ownership in the US is the issuance of one fine to one gun range in Illinois by the Department of Labor?

Not exactly a strong case.

It must be awfully tiring for ALL those FOB's doing all those "shovel ready" lib agenda jobs for Barack Hussein Obama. Carrrying all those water buckets full of propaganda/lies just so that Obama can say truefully that HE won't directly sign any legislation that will take our 2nd Amendment Rights away must be really strenuous, backbreaking, exhausting, etc. "work". No, I will admit he won't dirty/soil his hands doing it, but Barack Hussein Obama will erode our 2nd Amendment Rights(UNDER THE RADAR). And it will be done by his lib lap/attack dogs in the local, state & national lib governments and by the local, state & national lib MSM. Those poor lib water carriers must work up a powerful thirst for all that lib Kool-Aid that they have to drink to quench their thirsts and get the bad taste out of their mouths.
:ooh2::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again - you're taking one fine and turning it into a vast conspiracy to "erode" gun rights when you personally have felt literally zero effects of such an effort. It makes you sound really, really paranoid. The fact that someone pointing these facts out to you results in you instantly calling them a "lib water carrier" for the President only makes it worse.

I'm a huge gun rights advocate. I don't agree with Obama's stated personal views on gun control. But the FACT is that his administration has undertaken no action against gun rights in the United States, contrary to all the hyperbole that was thrown around in 2007-8. Instead of admitting that such expectations turned out to be false, I've noticed some people in the 2nd Amendment community have just doubled down and are resorting to conspiracy theories based on incredibly shaky or non-existent evidence as above. It makes sense - some people just can't admit that they were wrong.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again - you're taking one fine and turning it into a vast conspiracy to "erode" gun rights when you personally have felt literally zero effects of such an effort. It makes you sound really, really paranoid. The fact that someone pointing these facts out to you results in you instantly calling them a "lib water carrier" for the President only makes it worse.

I'm a huge gun rights advocate. I don't agree with Obama's stated personal views on gun control. But the FACT is that his administration has undertaken no action against gun rights in the United States, contrary to all the hyperbole that was thrown around in 2007-8. Instead of admitting that such expectations turned out to be false, I've noticed some people in the 2nd Amendment community have just doubled down and are resorting to conspiracy theories based on incredibly shaky or non-existent evidence as above. It makes sense - some people just can't admit that they were wrong.

Based on your comments, I don't believe you are a gun rights advocate at all, but rather a plant of some sort. Your moniker (Anti Gun US) says the same too, or were you hoping people would not notice?

Just to remind other readers of this forum, here are some specific examples.
-quotes from Obama that he is working "under the radar" but can't do anything "yet",
-operation fast and furious (this is huge),
-prevention of import of several hundred thousand garands from S. Korea,
-prior quotes from Obama before he became POTUS that non one should be allowed to own a gun (to John Lott).

If anyone believes that gun rights will not be under attack by Obama and his Supreme Court post 2013 if he is re-elected, they are smoking something, or lying.
:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom