Sorry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one of those fart machines I put under the lunch room table where the card players spent their lunch hour. It was a little loud, so muffled it with some gauze pads from the first aid kit and some duct tape so the noise would be subdued. Put it under the center of the table so it would sound like it was coming from the other side no matter who heard it.
Walking down the hallway there were two entrances to the lunch room that were close. I could pass the first one, hit the fart machine, and walking past the second door that was just a few feet away see their reactions. Some popped their head up, some just made facial expressions, and some didn't do anything.
I did it once a month or so for a couple of years. One day, found the fart machine on top of the table. Don't know if the duct tape finally let go or someone looked under the table, but I got it back.
Gave it to the grandson so he could have fun with it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an app on my phone, I can set it to delay a fart and lay my phone down and walk a few steps away. I also have fart spray and just spray a door handle and the next person to grab it gets it on their hand and smell it later especially if they rub their face. Its quite funny.
This video was the best laugh I've had in a while.
:laugh6::laugh6:

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been enjoying those guys on FB for a few years now. Sometimes I’m sure my wife thinks I’m crazy.

For the record I used to have one of those little apparatus that I played with in public. I’m just a juvenile.
You can tell your wife that she's not alone. :laugh6:

I recently read Surely You Can't Be Serious, about the making of the movie Airplane! by the Zucker brothers and Jim Abrahams, the guys behind the movie. They said that Leslie Nielsen had a "fart machine", and one of his favorite gags was to use it on a crowded elevator. Julie Hagerty once borrowed it and used it very effectively to dissuade a particularly persistent suitor on the crew.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I downloaded this one. Already got a bunch of dirty looks from the wife.

IMG_2233.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom