Spankings and "domestic discipline" between partners.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has a gun.......enuff said

So, you are not the "Head of Household" in the Biblical sense? It seems that All Evangelical Christians should be buying in on this. These web pages seem to have plenty of scripture to support their position.

Have a look here: http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com/how_to_discipline.html

A Christian Domestic Discipline (CDD) marriage is simply a traditional, male-led, Christian marriage which utilises aspects of Domestic Discipline. It is set up according to Biblical standards.

Therefore, in a CDD marriage:

* The husband is the head of the household, whilst the wife is submissive to her husband as if the Lord Himself was her husband. See Eph. 5:22-24.
* The husband is to love his wife as himself, and as Christ loved the church. He is to be a servant, and leads by example. He is to lay down his life for her. See Eph. 5:25-29.
* The wife is to reverence her husband. She is to obey him, so long as his instructions are not in opposition to God's commands. See Titus 2:5, Acts 5:29.

The below bold section sounds like DV to me...

...or heavy BDSM. I suspect in reality it is probably a little of both.
A fearful wife may begin crying or pleading and find it difficult to remain still. Reassure her. of your intent and love (yes this will hurt, that is why it is a punishment) then instruct her to be still. Remind her that she is not in control of this discipline. You should continue the lashing through her tears and pleas for you to stop, until you are certain the message was received. This will insure her remorse and therefore stop the undesirable behavior.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jesus christ

Actually, that's a really poor choice for a "safe word" as it is often used as an exclamation. Safewords should be completely "out of context".

And Yes, RH if you and your partner have mutually decided to ignore the word "no", a safe word is necessary for both safety and legal reasons. Safewords aren't for *******, they are for people who REALLY push the limits of what their partner can handle. In the BDSM world, no doesn't mean no...the safeword means "no".:smack::slap:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And Yes, RH if you and your partner have mutually decided to ignore the word "no", a safe word is necessary for both safety and legal reasons. Safewords aren't for *******, they are for people who REALLY push the limits of what their partner can handle. In the BDSM world, no doesn't mean no...the safeword means "no".:smack::slap:

I was being facetious, cleary. Safe words aren't the be-all, end-all, though. You try yelling TABERNACLE with 400 pounds of Craigslist hooker on your face.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my favorite thing I found accidentally on the internet in the past year.

http://www.boards.themarriagebed.com/

It seems like it's a mixture of Kinky Khristians who answer questions like "Will God be mad if my husband buttfawks me?" with "Anything a married couple does, with the exception of bringing another person in, is OK". There's some brilliant stuff like mandatory Kleenex finishes that's good for a laugh, but some of these people are straight-up freaks. I blushed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom