Speeding ticket warning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow Terry! Is she alright? Looking at that Jeep it looks like it did its job and protected her. I hope that's the case.

Oh, she is fine. But the young lady that was the passenger is probably the owner of the Jeep. Based on the look on her face, I'll bet my granddaughter will never get to drive any of the young lady's vehicles again.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lucky!

I was late on the way to work early one morning, I see the light turning yellow (at Reno and Midwest, big intersection) so I speed up to make it through, turns red in the intersection. My dumbass wasn't paying attention and the one car sitting at the light on the cross street was a cop. He lights me up and pulls me over, and asked if I knew why he pulled me over. Like OP, I was straight up. Got the ticket anyway, like $200.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The look on the passengers face tells me that she was the actual driver and they changed seats before the camera crew arrived.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So tonight I hopped on hwy 88 to head to 169 to get to work. I know that the OHP likes to hide on the east side of oloogah lake spillway in the dark. Well, I round the bend driving the speed limit going from 4th to 5th gear, this guy in a truck is right on my back bumper and sure enough i get a radar hit. OHP is sitting in his hidey hole and dude in truck behind me passes me right in front of the OHP car, dude never even slows down. Well, I look back and the trooper has his car started and whips around, I pull over and let him by and he lit dude in the truck up for speeding. Guy was in a mid 90's ford pickup. I so wanted to drive by him and do my best Nelson Muntz impression but i didnt. Ha! Ha!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a good lesson here is:

Stop breaking traffic laws! Especially if you have a sweet pink Jeep. Also, never let you friends drive your ride. Also, never get in a car w/Nate!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the band all have to do push-ups????

Yaa. We didn't make it in time.

So I find out later that afternoon when he came home from school that he was sweating it in the truck when I was in the officers cruiser. Why? He said he had a half a pack of cigs in his sock. He's 15, so that would have been contraband if he had gotten searched by the cop or caught at school. Dumbazz kid. How quick they grow up and change on ya.

He's 6'1" x 200lbs and has played sports throughout his entire school years and now that he's in highschool he's decided to quit school sports and stick to playing the trumpet in the band and bass in a metal band and hang out with a bunch of punks. He's taking boxing, he's done martial arts since he was a little kid, so thankfully he's sticking with that. But my wife blames everything he's doing on me naturally. When he makes the honor roll he's her kid and when he's trouble he's my kid. Waaaa.

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were hitting 169 around 46th st north hard last thursday. I was heading back from 2A and kept getting a radar hit but i didnt see the source, so i slowed my butt down. I looked up on the bridge over 169 and there was a cop standing behind the roadsign watching people. Meanwhile, five or six motorcycle cops were sitting on the northbound on-ramp ready to pounce and they already had 4 or 5 people pulled over.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've been driving the speed limit or under lately. And doing a lot of coasting instead of hard braking. Two results: no visits with the kind man in blue; and +5 mpg (20% better).

Latest posts

Top Bottom