Sprinkler Problems in the Tulsa Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how old is your system? The city of Tulsa used to make it mandatory to have a seperatemetr for lawn irrragation. The other thing is , I don't think your irrigation backflow preventer is going to be by your water heater.That would reguire running a line from there under your foundation and stemwall.I would get a probe and start from your city water meter making circles.The main valve box shouldnt be more than a few inches deep and is about 1'x2' .And lastly, 1 valve per zone.I have seen them put the "main" in with like valva 1

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The control wires leave my house right outside the wall of my garage that the box is mounted on. They run from the box to a PVC pipe, then through the wall and straight down to the dirt.

I'm going to poke around some this weekend and see if I can find anything.

I don't know how old the system is. My house was built in 1998 but I don't know when the system was installed. I live in Broken Arrow.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The control wires leave my house right outside the wall of my garage that the box is mounted on. They run from the box to a PVC pipe, then through the wall and straight down to the dirt.

I'm going to poke around some this weekend and see if I can find anything.

I don't know how old the system is. My house was built in 1998 but I don't know when the system was installed. I live in Broken Arrow.

And the backflow valve is in the garage near the water heater?

Where does the line from it go?

I have a "poker" that I made out of some 1/2" rod if you want to borrow it.

Watering(alot) first helps(alot).

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You asked for sprinkler repair referrals in Tulsa.

I used

Lawns Plus LLC
Roger Ayres
402-6236

I was very happy with the work and with the bill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom