Stallone: 'Being in Oklahoma has prepared me for a lifetime in hell if I got sent there'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you, Captain Obvious.

But his declaration that neither you nor I are fit subjects to own firearms is no joke.

But you go ahead and support this creep with your theater dollars, knowing that in real life, he holds you in contempt (since you have the temerity to own a handgun).
You're welcome, Captain Strawman.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh, feel free to dislike Sly for his political stands, but this was obviously a joke, just like Trump's story about wanting to award himself the Medal of Honor. It may not be the funniest joke ever told, but he's hardly the first one to make it.

Yeppers...

...back in 2011, when we moved into our RV for full time living, that was a record year for heat. The hottest I saw where we had our RV parked was 115 degrees, but there was some community south of OKC somewhere that had a record number of days with consecutive 100+ degree days.

At that time, I joked about that community having been designated as the official entrance to hell.

As for jokes, there seems to be a lot of OSA'ers that have issues with other people's humor. All I can say is don't be around me or you'll have someone else to hate.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
90% of celebrities are douchebags, but I still enjoy some celeb's work. Sadly, I quit being a fan of Stallone when he made those two disaster movies Rhinestone and Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!

Of course, they all do. I mean, look at Arnold. He made both Twins and Junior and don't forget that trainwreck Jingle All the Way.

I suppose ever tough guy feels like he needs to make a kiddie movie to prove he's not just an animal, hell, I dunno. But yeah...Rambo can go screw.
Hey, take it easy on Twins. That was a cool movie back in the day! You can substitute Kindergarten Cop in it's place on your list.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
90% of celebrities are douchebags, but I still enjoy some celeb's work. Sadly, I quit being a fan of Stallone when he made those two disaster movies Rhinestone and Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!

Of course, they all do. I mean, look at Arnold. He made both Twins and Junior and don't forget that trainwreck Jingle All the Way.

I suppose ever tough guy feels like he needs to make a kiddie movie to prove he's not just an animal, hell, I dunno. But yeah...Rambo can go screw.
Yeah, I got to arrest Dr. Hook after he trashed a hotel room and defrauded the innkeeper.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What amazes me is how people swooned over him at the gun show few weeks back.
The rumor mill suggest the promoter paid him to make an appearance. They then scrubbed all the pictures of him holding anything "the peasantry" is unfit to own.
It was really saddening the way people where treating him like royalty, especially considering his stance on gun ownership for those who are not in the "elitist" circle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom