Steel Challenge at Ussa 7/3/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright time for steel challenge. Rob Elston is going to be the match Director this month. I will not be able to make it, But I will pick up the score sheets from him and get them entered and posted.

Sign In will be in the Range Shack since the range does not open till 10.

We will have all the normal Divisions, Rimfire pistol optic/iron, Centerfire pistol optic /iron, And Rimfire rifle iron/optic. Top place will win a plaque in each division of 3 or more shooters. 15 dollars for non members, 10 dollars for members, and first time shooters of steel challenge at Ussa free. Shoot a second gun for 5 dollars more.
Sign in at 9 shooting at 9:30.
We will shoot 6 stages round count 150 if you don’t miss.

Thank you Rob for filing in,

Ryan Alexander

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan for getting the scores out so quickly! Thanks to Rob for taking on the match for us today! This was my first SC match in a year and first time shooting my .22 with C-More sight. We had an awesome squad that was well prepared which got us done shooting by 11:45. I had a blast and look forward to shooting SC next month!

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot my M&P15-22 for the first time in this match.... I'll have to say I am very impressed! The rifle ran flawlessly on 36gr Winchester 555. My buckmark was a different story... had a malfunction on every string for the first two stages and had to borrow an open rim fire. When I could find the dot I shot it pretty well LOL

After the match I found the front screw had backed out on my buckmark causing the malfunctions. As a result my extractor was pretty banged up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom