Steel or aluminum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NOOB!!! You mean you don't carry a small magnet around with you??? I've been doing that for years, not just to check firearms and other things, but to see if unknown ammo thats been found will attract. Plus it works for finding little things that hit the floor.

No, I don't reckon I've hit that age mark yet. I haven't startrd carrying a small tape measure around with me either. :pms2:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No harm, no foul!!!!

Just a little rub, I'll have my hands on that 649 sometime this coming week, along with that 2" model 15, and some Ahrends squarebutt boot grips. I didn't forget about your dozen or so speedstrips!!!!!

Yeah, I was gonna PM you about them, but I know where to find you if you gyp me.

I mean...after all - I paid such a PREMIUM for them! :rolleyes2

And TWO speed strips is plenty! Don't you send me no DOZEN strips!!! :angry3:

fishn&huntn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Only 5 rounds. It's a Trapper model, 30-30 caliber.

Which brings up another question...

Anybody tote theirs (if anybody totes one :rolleyes2) with the chamber hot and the hammer down? Is this just a bad idea in general?

while I had my eye on that rifle I looked for the mag cap.and couldn't find it anywhere. Does it not have a half cock position?

Latest posts

Top Bottom