Stephen Cue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobsterknuckles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought a 270 browning a-bolt from steve, very smooth trade, and informative. Met him and his brother, talked for a few minutes, and I was on my way. Very professional and trust worthy. Didn't feel scared at any point of the trade 100% guaranteed

Shot smooth, of course. The gun was well kept, have a good one guys.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a super quick and easy deal with Stephen Cue today....probably the fastest FTF trade deal I've ever participated in.:scratch:
:D

Thanks Steve!

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a good FTF with Stephen yesterday. He was a nice guy, prompt, and everything exactly as described. I wish I could have stayed and talked longer. Thanks Stephen.:thumbup3:

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent transaction with Stephen.. As advertised and very quick response on shipment.. Looking forward to further dealings with Stephen Que.. Thanks again Blitzfike

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reloading components man.... Now if I only had a progressive press so I could put them to use! You don't have one of them for sale????:fullauto: Excellent FTF as always with Stephen!

Latest posts

Top Bottom