Stillwater Bowling Pin Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy Gunnz

Marksman
Reaction score
There will be a Bowling Pin match on Sunday, June 14 at the Stillwater Rifle and Pistol Club.

It starts at 9:00 AM. There will be five bowling pins on a table and
you will be required to clear the table as fast as possible. This will be a timed
event. We will shoot the pins 3 or 4 times and the times added together.

There will be trophys awarded for 3 places in each category and an overall trophy for the best overall shooter in all three catagories.

Three categories will be used.

These are:Revolver, Semi Auto Pistol, and Shotgun.

No shotgun pellets larger than #6

Bring a holster for each handgun to be used. Eye and ear protection required for allparticipants. The cost will be $5 for members, $10 for non members.
Come on out and give it a try! For info, PM me for details and also check out www.srpc.info

If you need directions to the range let me know

hope to see you there

Tommy Gunnz

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be a Bowling Pin match on Sunday, June 14 at the Stillwater Rifle and Pistol Club.

It starts at 9:00 AM. There will be five bowling pins on a table and
you will be required to clear the table as fast as possible. This will be a timed
event. We will shoot the pins 3 or 4 times and the times added together.

There will be trophys awarded for 3 places in each category and an overall trophy for the best overall shooter in all three catagories.

Three categories will be used.

These are:Revolver, Semi Auto Pistol, and Shotgun.

No shotgun pellets larger than #6

Bring a holster for each handgun to be used. Eye and ear protection required for allparticipants. The cost will be $5 for members, $10 for non members.
Come on out and give it a try! For info, PM me for details and also check out www.srpc.info

If you need directions to the range let me know

hope to see you there

Tommy Gunnz

I wish this was on the 21st :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to come to this but this is just too late of notice! I really hope that more of these events are done in the future here in stillwater!

Latest posts

Top Bottom