Stippling by Curran Custom Shop LLC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cody.curran

New to the site!
Reaction score
IMG_6358.jpeg
IMG_6346.jpeg
IMG_6350.jpeg
IMG_5888.jpeg
IMG_5920.jpeg
IMG_5931.jpeg
PhotoRoom_20230829_083933.jpeg
IMG_8421.jpeg
Good Morning Shooters!

I figured I’d stop in an officially introduce myself. My name is Cody Curran and am located in Moore, OK. I am retired (medically) USAF and started my business three years ago providing stippling for Oklahoma.

My goal is to provide you with quality work in a timely manner. I’m extremely impatient when it comes to getting work done on my own stuff, so I do my best to have your firearms back to you as quick as possible. My average lead time is 48hrs or less, however ask anyone who I done business with and they will most likely tell you 24hrs.

I do hold a class 07 FFL and have the ability to coordinate Cerakote as well. For my full portfolio of work, please visit my Instagram @CurranCustomShop. Thanks!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you done any reductions? What’s your thought on them? I wanna get a G40, but I have short fingers, and have a hard time with all that girth. I also hate the finger grooves. I would rather not buy an aftermarket frame for it, and just stick with OE.

Do you have a set of ballpark prices? or is it on a case by case deal? Cerakote prices?

Also, that 43x is siiiiick.

Last edited:

Cody.curran

New to the site!
Reaction score
Have you done any reductions? What’s your thought on them? I wanna get a G40, but I have short fingers, and have a hard time with all that girth. I also hate the finger grooves. I would rather not buy an aftermarket frame for it, and just stick with OE.

Do you have a set of ballpark prices? or is it on a case by case deal? Cerakote prices?

Also, that 43x is siiiiick.
Sorry for the late reply I don’t get on here much. I don’t do any chopping of backstraps and plastic welding or anything. Naturally with proper prep work the grip is reduced a little and I can definitely eliminate finger grooves. Also, the added texture makes the grip a lot more manageable. All of my prices are set. Full size frames start at $175 and go up from there depending on options. You can always drop me a line on my website (currancustomshop.com) or on FB/Instagram

Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom