stupid squirrels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How in the world can i be almost carried off by zillions of squirrels during deer season and cant find a single one when im squirrel hunting. i must be exuding a bad squirrel killing vibe they can sense. lol... Its war on the tree rats now!!!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
October is prime time for squirrels..........but it interferes with deer hunting :) Saw several last night eating on hedge apples.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How in the world can i be almost carried off by zillions of squirrels during deer season and cant find a single one when im squirrel hunting. i must be exuding a bad squirrel killing vibe they can sense. lol... Its war on the tree rats now!!!

Take your bow, hide the rifle!

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
photo.jpg

got some revenge on them yesterday

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I shot three squirrels in one day. My patience for sitting in the oaks gets worse and worse......maybe that's why I'm a terrible deer hunter lol.
Congrats on the bushytails. They ought to make a fine supper.

The more I look at your pic....the more my eye starts to twitch.....and.....oh man, maybe I could....and.....
That's it I'm going squirrel hunting tomorrow!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I could get a dozen in my yard, but with 40 some walnut trees, and three pecan trees in the yard, I appreciate them getting the nuts off the ground by the time spring rolls around. :D

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I shot three squirrels in one day. My patience for sitting in the oaks gets worse and worse......maybe that's why I'm a terrible deer hunter lol.
Congrats on the bushytails. They ought to make a fine supper.

The more I look at your pic....the more my eye starts to twitch.....and.....oh man, maybe I could....and.....
That's it I'm going squirrel hunting tomorrow!

I havent hunted squirrels in years, really enjoyed it the other day. Kinda brought me back to my hunting roots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom