SuperDaves Gun Show in Altus This weekend!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminder for those out-of-towners going to the Altus gun show this weekend. The Friendship Inn on North Main [around the 1700 block] has a very good all you can eat breafast buffet from around 6:30am-12 noon. Sausage, bacon, ham, hashbrowns, biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs & omlets... and more. Runs about $8 and includes the coffee / drink.

Farther North on Main Street, past the Walmart, is a Western Sizzlin. Close to $10 for the all you can eat that includes sirloin steak & shrimp on weekends. If I remember right, it opens around 11 am.

Neither place takes checks.. cash or plastic only.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As you get into Altus from the East, coming from Lawton... there will be a Burger King / truck stop and a Toyota dealership on the South side of the first traffic light / intersection. You can either turn South at the light, go to the road running behind the rodeo grounds and then turn right. That will take you to the Expo Center.

Or, you can drive a few hundred yards farther West to the Chevy / Buick dealership [Next to Fox Lumber] and turn left [South]. That will also take you straight to the Expo Center. It is a fairly good size room.

David, I will be there. You will know me when you see me. Please come introduce yourself. I owe you an apology, and I'd like to shake your hand.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will anyone have a 9mm AR-15 upper for sale or trade? I hope to make it out either later Sat Afternoon or Sunday right around noon.
I will have a very nice S&W model 15-3, a VG Cond S&W Model 908, and a VG Cond Charter Atms .357 Pug snubbie! Hope to see many OSAers there ready to buy/sell/trade

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SuperDave came through.. he has a nice little show for the size of the building. A few dealers are tagging their guns a little high initially, but then are willing to dicker generously on their prices. There was a pretty good selection and no wasted space. He crammed the tables in there so tight you can barely walk down the isles without getting up close & personal with the next guy or gal. :D One girl could tell me what year the dime in my pocket was.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This shindig still open on Sunday? I might make the drive from Lawton if there's still any deals left...

Just reread the OP, yes it is open. I should improve my readin' skills one of these days.

Last edited:

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a lot of deals in this show. Most of the dealers are willing to dicker on price. The ammo guy from Mississippi brought an amazing variety of ammo. I personally know of several good AR15 that sold for under $550. A like new stainless gp100 for $350. Etc. A ton of guns coming in the door. Sunday should be a good day. Well worth the trip

Latest posts

Top Bottom