SuperDave's Gun Show This Weekend!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikesB12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just left the show and I was impressed. This was my first SuperDave show and I like the door price and theme of the tables. Picked up some 5 round mags from Mark, a few boxes of .223 and some metal targets to destroy. Had a great time.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a GREAT time! Got to meet "just Stan" finally ...

AND I dropped off them damned cookies I've been promising for FOREVER!! Hope you guys enjoyed them! :)
Arghhh...this time I came too early (so to speak) for the cookies...and to meet you and GC.
Ah well....did have a good, if brief, time. I thought the AR prices were, as expected, outrageous.
I did find some decent Thermold mags for only a slight bit over normal and handguns there were aplenty.

Thanks SD65 - I look forward to assisting you at the Feb Lawton, show.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arghhh...this time I came too early (so to speak) for the cookies...and to meet you and GC.
Ah well....did have a good, if brief, time. I thought the AR prices were, as expected, outrageous.
I did find some decent Thermold mags for only a slight bit over normal and handguns there were aplenty.

Thanks SD65 - I look forward to assisting you at the Feb Lawton, show.

I KNOW ... I got lazy this morning ... AND rumor has it I just barely missed Lurker66 too ... I guess I'm gonna have to just pony-up and sit at the OSA Table with Just Stan next time ... (I'll keep the cookies with me!! :wink2:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom