Sure, we live in a "post-racial" America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it, I was trying to find a pic of the George Wallace bumper sticker on my truck but couldn't find it.
This thread needs more pics, RH, let's see your legs!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of y'all may think too many OSA people are down on blacks, or hispanics, or homos, or trannys, or even liberals, but one thing I have learned from this thread is that hippies are the group that faces by far the most discrimination in our little community here. They are almost universally hated, and it is considered perfectly acceptable to say anything whatsoever about them, no matter how derogatory. It's OK I suppose... having a common enemy can help with group cohesiveness and motivation in accomplishing what is necessary for the survival of our kind and our way of life... right?

To be fair, dirty hippies can bathe, shave and cut their hair, then put on decent clothes. People of other races, ethnicities and orientations can't exactly do that to fit into the expectations of some who judge them by those charachteristics. Being a dirty hippie is a concious choice.

Personally I find it easier to hate everyone equally. That way no one feels singled out or left out. Everyone's feelings are weighed and dismissed fairly and equitably. :)

chevyboy123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be fair, dirty hippies can bathe, shave and cut their hair, then put on decent clothes. People of other races, ethnicities and orientations can't exactly do that to fit into the expectations of some who judge them by those charachteristics. Being a dirty hippie is a concious choice.

Personally I find it easier to hate everyone equally. That way no one feels singled out or left out. Everyone's feelings are weighed and dismissed fairly and equitably. :)

I tried that but you still get called a racist because somebody thinks you hate them a little bit more.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So Ridgehunter what does your black friends have to say about it? Have you ever talked to them about the Black Panthers?

Really these old ways are passed down from grownups to thier kids. It starts one person at a time. Everyone with a dog in the fight can't be trusted so that leaves out politicians, judges, media, and organized groups and spokes persons.

Only people will make the difference, the others don't want you to stop fighting they are getting rich and powerful. Man against Woman, Rep vs Dems, Black vs White, Gay vs Hetro and so on. It's really time to get a new set of people repersenting the people of the US.

Really the Mexicans are being exploited by businesses and politicians, they are low paid victims just as our kids and wives were in the 19th century working for nothing in the coal mines. Everyone needs to follow the same rules period including the elected leaders.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried that but you still get called a racist because somebody thinks you hate them a little bit more.

^^^^THIS x eleventy billion.

FACT is in this country you can hate on whites or Christians as much as you want and it'll be accepted and swallowed without a problem, but not so with any other ethnic group honestly. At least that has been my personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom