Surplus armored vehicles and deuce and a half trucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bureau602

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A place in Antlers has several deuce and a halves. I don't know the name of the business. You could probably get info on them from Antlers Hardware. He owns that business also. If you call him I could take pics and email them if needed.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of OKC there is another surplus place, Black Star Surplus, they demand premium prices and have horrible service, but if you want to pick one up without the .gov hassle. Buying from www.govliquidation.com requires being more prepared, you usually but not always have an EUC to fill out and other paperwork for a title, they are also sold as-is where-is, they are sold in various states of disrepair from top notch just been refurbished to junk, it is hard to tell which at times, do not just go off of pictures, go preview anything you are thinking about buying, some sites do not allow you to drive off base, it has to be hauled off (ie, Fort Sill). www.steelsoldiers.com has a wealth of info on their site, they also have a classifieds section.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a little extra information, the 5 tons are leaps and bounds better than any of the 2 1/2 ton offerings, but you may want an M35a2 for their multi fuel engines, but short of that look at some 5 tons along with the Deuces.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They won't sell any armor to the public, you may get lucky and find 2 1/2 or 5 ton with a bullet proof windshield or up armored doors or something, but the MRAP's and others like it are being scrapped rather than selling them at surplus, seen them being cut up at RRAD in Hooks, TX.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now this is a hot ride!

I could molest this easily!!

camocornersurplus.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_06_sitepic1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom