Tactical Bag or Case for AR 15..........Opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin40_2001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently built a SBR AR 15. The gun measures about 33in overall. I am looking for a good hard or soft case to purchase that is reasonable (i.e. I don't need a Pelican). The look is important to me but I also want good functionality. I have heard people having problems with mags falling out of pouches, etc.

Any suggestions?? What do you guys use?? :scratch:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a Midway pro series tactical rifle case that has been awesome for my SBR. It has large pouces to store extra gear if needed.
The velcro on the mag pouches is more than strong enough to hold them in without problems.

rw1341

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I use for my 16" M-4. I have it broken down and it stows Great! The two outer pockets hold Four - 30 round mags each for a total of 8 mags. There are an additional 4 pockets for 550 cord, knife, multi tool etc. Tons of attachment points if you want more add ons. Well made in the USA! You can wear it slung across your chest & access the mags on the move if needed. It takes only seconds to get the rifle up & going and is a very slim, non-gun looking profile when stowed.

http://www.specialforces.com/tactical-gear/bags/s-o-tech-go-bag-extended?keyword=tech+bag
http://www.specialforces.com/image/data/standard/STSGBX.jpg

kevin40_2001

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on the Midway Pro Series case. I purchased one today. I went to Outdoor America and they actually had a pretty nice selection as FireCop stated. I decided to go with Midway though and save myself about $20 for a comparable bag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom