Take the Guns first, Due process second...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thoughts.?

I can't in good conscience, pull the lever for someone who thinks like this.

I sure hope this was taken out of context by the media.

Here's the whole conference. Trump would sign an AWB faster than you could say "we're screwed".!

Last edited:

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If his opponent in the next election is Elizabeth Warren do you vote for her instead or not vote?
Just curious

I'll not vote or vote 3rd party. I voted 3rd party in 2016. In my opinion, and I stated this before the 2016 election, Trump makes it much easier for the Fudds and RINOs to pull this crap. The reason no gun control passed from 2008-2016 was because every swinging dick in the Republican party fought it tooth and nail. They did that because to be seen as joining forces with Obama would have been political suicide. Now the Fudds and RINOs have political cover thanks to Trump.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to say that in certain circumstances, removing firearms from a persons home maybe a good thing. If you have a person that is actually made a real threat to kill themselves, removing a firearm could be the correct thing to do. If someone has made a credible threat to commit some sort of terrorist event, removing firearms maybe a good thing. I just believe, that it would need to trigger some automatic things such as mental evaluation and a court hearing within a few days or everything has to be returned, if unfounded all cost need to be on the state.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also agree that a retailer,even an individual sales person, should be able to refuse to sell a firearm to someone that they think is dangerous, threatening, drunk, high, or for whatever reason the possibility of said person having a weapon raises goosebumps on your arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You people should know by now you can't take what Trump says literally. It's all about bargaining and playing the game in order to get what you ultimately wanted.

This is my only hope at this point. I’m not a Trump supporter but I have watched him closely. He will say some crazy left field **** and the next day act like it never happened. Hopefully that’s what happens tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom