Teen playing ‘Knockout’ picks Wrong Target

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a heartwarming thought. I can almost see the Hallmark movie now.....

I find it funny that often times the folks shouting the loudest about punishing stupid people, actually did some of the most stupid things they could but just didn't get caught due to dumb luck.

So maybe this kid will one day grow up and join OSA only to yell at the misguided youth of his time because he obviously never did anything stupid.

Circle of life and all.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it funny that often times the folks shouting the loudest about punishing stupid people, actually did some of the most stupid things they could but just didn't get caught due to dumb luck.

So maybe this kid will one day grow up and join OSA only to yell at the misguided youth of his time because he obviously never did anything stupid.

Circle of life and all.

Good point. Your comments have given me pause to reconsider my own misguided actions over the years. I should really stop being so judgemental, and try to help these youngsters get on the right path. Thank you.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good point. Your comments have given me pause to reconsider my own misguided actions over the years. I should really stop being so judgemental, and try to help these youngsters get on the right path. Thank you.

Why's it always gotta be about you?

Plenty of folks on OSA constantly shouting "YEAH F!@#$ THAT JESUS GUY, GIVE US BARABBAS!!!"

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm thinking .40 Stupid and Weak, should have been a .45 and a bit more centered, but the asswipe got what he deserved.
Wonder where Babba is? "That could have been me 35 yrs ago."

First off, it's ".40 Short & Wimpy"; get your snarky comments correct.

Second, I expected you to suggest birdshot instead of a bigger caliber.

Latest posts

Top Bottom