Thank you OSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What an awesome weekend for the Bike MS event! Myself and 4 others killed it on Saturday w/ a 20.5mph average to Chandler, OK (70 miles) from Downtown Tulsa via Route 66. It was a beautiful day for a great ride.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who contributed to this great cause. Some of you went above and beyond by matching contributions, campaigning for me here and Facebook, etc. I really appreciate all of the help and generosity you guys have offered up! With the help of OSA I've been able to raise $1,360! My original goal was $1,000, but due to OSA giving nearly $800 of that I was able to increase my goal to $1,500.

If you know anyone that has MS you know that it is a terrible debilitating disease affecting approximately 400,000 Americans. OSA, your donations have gone to a charity that directly assists those folks w/ treatments, diagnosis, research and other assistance!

I don't expect any more from OSA at all, but if you have not yet given and want to do so hit the link below. Donations will be accepted for about 2 more weeks.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/goseth

THANK YOU OSA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom