The Bible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_tlcPWHv.jpg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with this. In episode 1 they had a Bruce Lee and Samuel L. Jackson look-a-like play the part of the angels that came in a saved Lot and his family.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The real beauty of the casting is that there are absolutely NO superstars within the cast. The only "big name" actress would be Roma Downey herself as Mary, and she only did it because the original actress ended up being a "no-show."

I know nothing about any of the other actors and actresses, but it was kind of like "Passion of the Christ" in that there weren't a bunch of "glory-hounds" in that movie either.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The real beauty of the casting is that there are absolutely NO superstars within the cast. The only "big name" actress would be Roma Downey herself as Mary, and she only did it because the original actress ended up being a "no-show."

I know nothing about any of the other actors and actresses, but it was kind of like "Passion of the Christ" in that there weren't a bunch of "glory-hounds" in that movie either.

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tonight is the 1st episode that Ive seen. Its better than I expected, as I am always extremely cautious when Hollywood puts their spin on anything Biblical

Latest posts

Top Bottom