The Devils Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have any of you seen this show? WTH???? I've known and represented a lot of 1% bikers over the years, and I cannot imagine any circumstances in which they would participate in a show like this.

What do you all think?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Devils Ride is just good entertainment, not much reality, Ive been watching it since it started. Most of these so-called reality shows crack me up theyre so unreal. Grown men acting like kids. Im a 3rd generation rider when I have time to ride. My grampa rode bikes around before and after WW2. My dad was a Marine and a life long rider. He was an old skool southern California biker who started riding his big old Indian Chief in the 50s between stints in Korea. He rode almost every day of his life all around southern Cali until he passed away in 97', it was his greatest passion. We grew up riding bikes and also grew up with my dads club members always around our house or my dads auto body/mechanic shop, they were a part of our family and I am in still in contact with most of the guys still alive as well as their kids who I grew up with. To me they were just regular dudes who I looked up to. They worked hard, most were veterans, most were legal, most all did something civic or philanthropic, and most made taking care of their families a top priority. They might have played hard and took no crap from anybody but most were/are stand up guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom