1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Greatest Gun Salesman In America: President Barack Obama

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RugersGR8, Feb 21, 2012.

1. RugersGR8

RugersGR8 Sharpshooter Member

Should we all thank President Obama and all the anti-gun politicians for everything that they have done to boost gun sales?:naughty::D:naughty::D:rotflmao::rotflmao:

http://ammo.net/obama
    The Greatest Gun Salesman In America: President Barack Obama
    Tue, 21 Feb 2012

2. 870WingBlaster

870WingBlaster Sharpshooter Member

very interesting reading....thanks for sharing

and I should have bought stock in Ruger 4 years ago!

3. ExtremistPullup

ExtremistPullup Sharpshooter Member

Maybe it the other way around. Gun lobbyist installing fear that insane anti gun laws would actually pass.

4. JB Books

JB Books Shooter Emeritus Moderator Member

Yep. You are correct.

5. RugersGR8

Gun lobbyist installed the fear that Obama would be elected POTUS back in '08, but "insanely" it happened anyway.

6. JB Books

JB Books Shooter Emeritus Moderator Member

And what did he do to gun rights..............nothing. Other than expand the right to carry into National Parks.

7. RugersGR8

JB, surely you jest, we all know(except libs) that Obama does all his "Under The Radar" or "Under The Table" anti-gun legistlatlion by letting his political/MSM lap/attack dogs do all his work for him. Thus Obama looks as innocent as a lamb/babe and doesn't even have to get his hands dirty/soiled. Mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel(good friend of Obama/former Obama staff member), is already calling for a $65 Gun Registry Fee.

8. Old Phart

Old Phart Sharpshooter Member

Don't get me wrong, I don't care for BO at all, I can't even make myself spell out his name.

That being said, I don't think he has had that much effect personally as all the fear mongers who are telling everyone, "You better get your guns and ammo while you can before BO stops you".

It has been a pretty effective marketing tool.

And yes, it looks like we all should have bought stock in Ruger.

Better yet if you are in the gun business, just tell everyone the world is coming to an end and stand back and watch the panic.

9. ronny

ronny Sharpshooter Member

Everything Obama has done for the last 3+ years has been geared to increase his chances of getting re-elected. He is well aware that any overt effort to get serious about gun control would sound a death knell to his chances.

After his re-election, all bets are off. Assuming the Republicans retain the House, and perhaps capture the Senate, his options will be limited. However, I believe you can reasonably expect his "regulation" tactics to continue. He will be able to make it very difficult for gun owners. And, if he should get to select another member of the Supreme Court, --- well, you can take it from there.

10. LightningCrash

LightningCrash Sharpshooter Member

i preferred the Reagan and Bush approach, they just did all their gun control out in the open and the republicans liked it.