The hypocrisy of the "climate change leaders"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama used a private jet, and a 14 car convoy, 300 police officers with motorcycles, with helicopters overhead to get to a conference about climate change.
I don't understand? How could someone that is so concerned about the climate of mother earth leave such a carbon foot print?
Could he have not taken a Prius or an electric car with battery powered predator drones to show his solidarity with "global warming"......opps, the climate isn't warming........lets change the narrative to climate change......yeah, that will work...,..every change of seasons, we can call CLIMATE CHANGE! Hell ya! we got this now! Big rain.....Climate change.....and the bull **** goes on. Wonder how much carbon Al Gore spent getting to that conference?

Reminds me of the American Association of heart Doctors many years ago that had a conference in NYC. The majority of them grabbed a burger and fry's at the concessions in the lobby of the center for lunch.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The moral of the story the OP posted is "Do as I say not as I do"

I bet Obama's detail all carry guns too. But for the average person you should have to go through multiple background checks and they should only be for specific recreational purposes or if you can show good cause you can get a carry license and be restricted to only a very particular area. I bet if he goes over to England they don't stop him at the border and hand his detail night sticks and confiscate the firearms either.

Basically in the people with powers eyes everyone else is a third class citizen.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we can't speak out against their hypocrisy, see the problem here? :)

I guess my humor was to durn dry for it to soak into your skin. Sorry, I guess I should have used about forty-leven smiley faces and a disclaimer saying I was being sarcastic in a friendly sort of way.

On the contrary....I totally support it! I find it rather amusing when" they" can't discuss anything against their grain without having a conniption hissy-fit sooner or later. By they, I am referring to a few members on this site......not the article.....but a few that will read it and believe everything as they have been told to believe.

p.s. Dennis has a unique way in getting them riled up.

(forty-leven smiley faces)

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I guess my humor was to durn dry for it to soak into your skin. Sorry, I guess I should have used about forty-leven smiley faces and a disclaimer saying I was being sarcastic in a friendly sort of way.

On the contrary....I totally support it! I find it rather amusing when" they" can't discuss anything against their grain without having a conniption hissy-fit sooner or later. By they, I am referring to a few members on this site......not the article.....but a few that will read it and believe everything as they have been told to believe.

p.s. Dennis has a unique way in getting them riled up.

(forty-leven smiley faces)

I got your sarcasm, hence my smiley face, I guess I should have used forty-ten more :) Don't fret, we're on the team.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got your sarcasm, hence my smiley face, I guess I should have used forty-ten more :) Don't fret, we're on the team.

Well suh....I wasn't sure 'cause as y'all know there is two different worlds on the sides of I-35.

Golly.....been a long time since I was on a team. I hope it ain't the A-team, if it is...I want to play Murdock.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well suh....I wasn't sure 'cause as y'all know there is two different worlds on the sides of I-35.

Golly.....been a long time since I was on a team. I hope it ain't the A-team, if it is...I want to play Murdock.

I'm originally from Bartlesville, but have been on this side for almost 25 years, so I'm running on a dual wave length receiver :) You should be Hannibal, and be the one in charge of us misfits.

pistolpete95

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The question that always come to my mind is climate a constant? Can we reasonably expect the worlds climate to never change? Wasn't there an Ice Age when things got really frosty?
And why is the current term 'climate change' used today? It used to be global warming. I guess with the phrase climate change you have a 50% chance of getting it right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom