the MIGHTY PEN co / Superdave's Gun Show / OSA GIVEAWAY !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

peanut's OSA hat giveaway got me to thinking that it'd be nice to do something like that out at Superdave's Gun Show also.

So...

In the spirit of helping out OSA, all of your OSA members can stop by the MIGHTY PEN co table, right in front when you walk into the main part of the building and put your OSA name in the jar to win your choice of a FREE Cross style MIGHTY PEN!

If you're a lurker and not yet a member, sign up before you come out or just do it on your smartphone while you're in the building and drop your username in the jar.

The winner will be drawn at the end of the day at 4:00pm on Sunday and posted in this thread. I can either mail it to you, leave it over at Franson Firearms during the week or arrange to meetup with you anytime. If you're still out at the show, come back by the table at closing and see if you won.

Just another way I can say thanks to all of the great OSA members and promote the OSA site a little more. I'll have a sign up encouraging people to sign up on the spot as well.

C'mon out and support all of the vendors who are OSA members too and Superdave who has been great to and for the OSA community.

See y'all out there!!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see THE MIGHTY PEN all I can think of is The Pen is Mightier.

It Definitely IS!

Unless... as General Patton said, you have automatic weapons.

:fullauto:

Hope to see all of my old OSA friends and meet some new members out there this weekend in Claremore.

I'll have FREE KEYRINGS to give away to the first 5 OSA members who come up and say the secret password "beanie babies" also!

Last edited:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody who plans to come out to the gun show in Claremore this weekend, make sure to stop by the MIGHTY PEN co table just as you walk inside the main part of the building.

Drop your OSA username in the jar to WIN a free pen!

If you're a lurker, sign up now (it's free too) and you can have your shot also.

Super Dave's Gun Show
Claremore Expo Center
400 S Veterans Parkway
June 23 & 24 (that's this weekend)
Sat 9-5
Sun 9-4
ONLY $6 admission for BOTH days!
Children under 12 FREE

i46.tinypic.com_ojf80h.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WIN THIS PEN!

Come on out to the gun show tomorrow.

Remember, the first 5 OSA members to come by the MIGHTY PEN co table get a FREE Keyring when you mention the secret word: "beanie babies"

i47.tinypic.com_2iaczcw.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope to see many OSA members this weekend and all you lurkers make sure to sign up and come drop your name in the jar for a chance to win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom