The move towards a cashless society.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I don't care (Before you get out your pitchforks and torches, just hear me out) the dollar hasn't been worth anything other than what the government says since the US switched away from the Gold Standard. I personally don't carry cash much these days, unless I'm buying something and the seller specifically says "Cash Only" and even then, I'm not carrying it for long. "Oh, but you have to be tax compliant" yeah try fighting the tax man on anything and it's almost guaranteed you'll end up in prison, and if you resist, you'll be painted as an "Extremist" and the Thin Blue Line boys will absolutely annihilate you and potentially your family as well.

To me, this is just a dollar with a new name. 🤷‍♂️

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol it's already here and has been subtly across the US. It's one of the most unnoticed events that accelerated as a result of covid that nobody discusses.
Oh stop using Covid as an excuse. The government don't need no stinkin' excuse to screw us over 😫

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ther .gov wants to go cashless that way they know how much you have at any given time and can take what they want without your say so and there is nothing you can do about it. I do use a debit card alot but i also keep cash not knowing when the machines will quit working have had that happen many times and if i didnt have cash i would have been SOL especially when sitting at a gas pump filling up and need to get to a doc appt out of town.
Its all about control and nothing else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom