the phone calls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always ask the guys from "Windows Technical Support" if their parents know that they work for criminals. If that doesn't make them hang up I ask "how much do I have to insult you before you hang up?" That always works.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. What was your full name?
2. What company? Address?
3. Your supervisor's name?
4. Put supervisor on phone.
5. "Sir, your dumbass lackey has called a blocked number. He, you, and your company will be hearing from my attorney. You are being sued for harassment.

They always hang up at that point, if I have made it that far. They never call back. I received 1 call last year.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have a landline through the cable company, but I never answer it anymore. There's an answering machine, if it's important they'll leave a message.

This. I have an announcing id. If the number is the same as one I input, it announces the caller name. Otherwise it announces the number. If I don't recognize it then I don't answer it. Doesn't take long and the unknown calls drop way off.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They used to make a device that would play the first three notes of the tones of the telco recording of "The number you have reached has been disconnected..."

Do they still make those?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They used to make a device that would play the first three notes of the tones of the telco recording of "The number you have reached has been disconnected..."

Do they still make those?

IDK on those, but my brother recorded a fax machine connecting for his answering machine. Nothing like that skreech in your ear to stop the calls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom